1. You are my people in the world, as such show my love to those who most need it, to the widow, orphan, refugee, stranger, child, slave, prisoner, victim…
2. You are my people in the world, as such show my love to those you may believe do not deserve it, the kings, politicians, dictators, bankers, rich, perpetrator and warlords…
3. You are my people in the world, as such show my love to the creation, all of the creatures of the land, air and sea, all the vegetation of the sea, land and mountains
4. You are my people in the world and I love you, you have all you need in community, as such trust in this love by not stealing or purchasing things that enslave others or mistreat those who are involved in its production, growth, creation or sale.
5. You are my people in the world and I love you, show this love by living in community and relationship with the creation by not over farming, mining, fracking, testing, fencing, building, destroying the beauty around you.
6. You are my people in the world, as such all have enough, live in a way that ensures you do not have that which you don’t need, live in a way that is not indulgent, ensure those amongst you and your neighbours overseas and in the desert.
7. You are my people in the world, as such embrace love… Yes, this means not killing others, hurting others, torturing, stealing & mistreating others… Anyone, everyone, even when you might think they deserve it, they do not.
8. You are my people in the world, as such embrace love, celebrate with all who have found love whether they be man & woman, woman & woman or man & man. Who are you to stop others from embracing love? Care for the vulnerable by ensuring that this love doesn’t become twisted, violent or unjust, keep one another accountable so this love continues to be expressed in a holy way.
9. You are my people in the world and I love you, so if you try to live this law and fall, trip, or fail I will continue to love you and believe that you can continue to try, don’t give up even when you or others fail, pick yourself up and try again.
10. The Law is Love, it’s to be lived out and embraced in love, and I do not practice tough love, (it’s actually a quite soppy all embracing and pathetic love). Add or subtract to this law only to ensure that my love is lived out to the entire creation.